IGPH Group member, iGas Technology Solutions Ltd (iGas) are proud to have been selected by Air Liquide as the EPC contractor for the new, leading edge technology, “H2 Hub” Ludwigshafen Hydrogen distribution centre.
This project further cements iGas’s position as global leaders in the field of high-pressure gas solutions.
IGPH Ltd (Industrial Gas Projects House), comprising iGas Technology Solutions, m-tech GmbH, Aeroflex, Krytem GmbH and POLO Italia are European designers and manufactures of Cylinder Filling and Gas Solutions.
Each member of IGPH brings elements of the total solution (from concept to completion) which can be integrated into a total turnkey plant solution or provided as standalone equipment.
Applications served and expertise provided includes;
- Industrial, Medical, Speciality Gas and Refrigerant Cylinder Filling and Gas Solutions
- Mono and mixture gases cylinder filling solutions
- Turnkey plant (process, mechanical and electrical) design & engineering including safety studies based on IEC 61511, encompassing HAZOP, SIL, LOPA and ATEX / Hazardous Area evaluation and designs.
- Manufacture and installation (globally)
- Cryogenic equipment and cylinder filling solutions
- H2 Trailer filling and decanting system
- Gas generation systems
- Pressure reduction and gas supply systems
- CO2 recovery, liquefaction and filling solutions
- Fixed and mobile (containerised) plant
- Manual, semi-automatic and automatic plant
- Pressure Temperature, Gravimetric and Mass Flow filling techniques