iGAS are looking for a new Control Systems Engineer to join the team. For more information check out the job posting on our website here.
Control Systems Engineer
iGAS Technology Solutions provide solutions to the industrial gases industry (and users of industrial gases). We are a market leader in our area covering Europe andbeyond.
A Control Systems Engineer is required to provide complete controls design including, cost estimation, specification, electrical design, software programming and commissioning within cost and time scale constraints on Industrial and Medical Gas Projects, whilst ensuring the solution safely meets the requirements of the customer.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure that all automation software criteria are met from quotation through detailed design, installation, commissioning and handover as part of the project team
- The ability to specify, technically and commercially appraise, recommend, select and purchase various automation, hardware & software components
- Liaise with colleagues and customers regarding the required behaviour of the software and any issues raised
- Production of technical and quality documentation
- Train colleagues and customers in the use of iGAS Control systems
- Siemens S7 / HMI programming experience.
- A sound working knowledge of Control systems in general
- A thirst for continual improvement of our software output
- Enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
In return for your experience as a Control Systems Engineer, we can offer you:
- Competitive rate
- Car Allowance
- Company Pension
- Surrey location
- Travel opportunities world wide
- Career development opportunity