Dominion has recently awarded IGAS the ‘turnkey’ contract for their first new Mobile cylinder filling system.
The project requires a mobile multiple-container based Cylinder Filling System design for use across various remote geographies, to support their oil, gas and diving Clients.
The filling system will fill empty cylinders with high pressure compressed gas from liquid cryogenic sources, via pumping (or compressor in the case of Helium) and ambient gas vaporisation. Currently such filling systems are not available as some of the technical challenges have been considered as insurmountable, and as such pre-filled cylinders are transported great distances (at great cost).
The project is very unique and will include:
- Design of the full system; process, mechanical, electrical & control. Complete with all required specifications.
- Supply of:
- Nitrogen container system
- Oxygen container system
- Helium compressor container
- Analysis & cylinder filling container
- Installation of all equipment required
- Modular commissioning & testing
IGAS were chosen by Dominion:
“due to their experience in delivering cylinder filling technology and turnkey projects throughout Europe and beyond; and cost effective and advanced technology and design.”
For more information please contact Robert Lee on +44 (0)1483 268269 or firstname.lastname@example.org.