IGAS are delighted to announce the appointment of Graham Smith to the position of Technical General Manager.With over 21 years engineering experience, Graham joins the team at IGAS having worked in the gases and petrochemicals industries, with a recent project portfolio including;
- Production & Engineering Manager Hydrogen Production Facility – Teesside
- Air Separation Unit and Oxygen Compression re-instrumentation £700K
- Industrial, Medical, Flammable and Toxic Cylinder Filling Installation and Disposal Systems – sites: Brinsworth, Worsley, Morden, Immingham, BOC UK & Ireland
- Plant Safety, Reliability & HAZOP Reviews
- Bulk & Tonnage Plant Remote Operation National Programme BOC UK & Ireland.
- PVC Suspension Plant Lead Instrument & Control Engineer £2.2M DCS (4000 I/O), £1M Instrumentation Content, Design Installation & Commissioning.
Graham is a Chartered Engineer with the Institution of Engineering and Technology and with his experience within the gases industry and instrumentation engineering knowledge, he complements and extends IGAS’s capabilities, ensuring we at IGAS continue to provide a service, which exceeds our customer’s expectations.
For more information please contact Robert Lee on +44 (0)1483 268269 or firstname.lastname@example.org