3D Modelled Cylinder Filling Plant by IGAS Technology Solutions Ltd (IGAS).
A major part of our latest project execution strategy is to prepare a 3D Model of any new cylinder filling plant we engineer.
The key benefits of a 3D Modelled Cylinder Filling Plant includes;
- Provides the client and all stakeholders with a clear view of the future plant. This includes the ability to ‘walk through’ the virtual plant.
- Ensures optimised product flow and ergonomics at the design phase.
- Enables IGAS to prepare very detailed layouts and equipment lists for the plant (at design phase), including but not limited to;
- Tank farm layout.
- Pipework routes and distances.
- Cable routes and distances.
- Filling hall layout ensuring optimised product flow, efficiency and ergonomics.
- Ensures equipment selection (dimensions) are designed to “fit” with no clashes.
- Detailed information eases the installation phase.
As IGAS, our portfolio includes full turnkey plant solutions through to equipment only.
Applications served and expertise provided includes;
- Turnkey plant (process, mechanical and electrical) design & engineering
- Manufacture and installation (globally)
- Industrial, Medical, Speciality Gas and Refrigerant Cylinder Filling Solutions
- Mono and mixture gases cylinder filling solutions
- Cryogenic equipment and cylinder filling solutions
- Trailer filling and decanting system
- Gas generation systems
- Pressure reduction and gas supply systems
- CO2 recovery, liquefaction and filling solutions
- Fixed and mobile (containerised) plant
- Manual, semi-automatic and automatic plant